Are There Hidden Secrets For Successful Investing?
Sure, there are. Coca Cola owners achieved wealth using a secret formula. Bill Gates made billions investing in a software company offering products with protected source code. And Mr. or Mrs. X is making millions right now using a private/hidden system for Forex trading. But do you believe that there is someone who is hiding good opportunities from you?
Conspiracy theories are for losers, you know it. No one is stopping you from creating wealth, and no, working hard is not the best way to do it.
There are plenty of good investment opportunities out there, which are well known, legal, and available for everyone who is disciplined, motivated, and willing to take reasonable risks.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Can You Become A Remarkable Investor?
Remarkable investing requires research, due diligence, “nose” and determination. The SharkInvestor.com website will provide you with the first three… The rest depends entirely up to you.
Your motivation, discipline, and creativity will determine if you can retire in five, ten, fifteen, twenty-five years or even start to work from home as most of our fantastic authors. SharkInvestor.com aims to help you do it sooner rather than later without putting your savings at significant risks.
Can You Become A Remarkable Investor?
The answer is yes if you are:
- Willing to significantly outperform the rates that your local bank can give you.
- Disciplined and ready to invest regularly.
- Open-minded and willing to learn.
- Ready to put some of your hard-earned money at risk, like any other business venture. But, Relax, we will help you find a way to manage the risk appropriately.
- Eager to make the money work for you instead of you working for money.
This website is NOT for people who:
- Believe in get-rich-quick schemes and “HYIP”.
- Believe that the government or other agencies want to prevent you from achieving wealth.
- You max out your credit cards.
- Are so much afraid of losses that they never take a good opportunity.
- Have difficulty in making decisions once you know all the available information.
- Have a Gambling addiction problem. (This is not a Casino unless you are willing to learn in how to become the House.)
If you can see yourself in the first group, then The Shark Investor Blog is exactly for you. Subscribe now to stay updated with new picks, reviews, advice, tutorials, and many more.
If you belong to the second group, then there is nothing I can do for you and nothing you can do for us.
The Shark’s Approach To Investing
We don’t believe in hunting the one and only big opportunity, which will change your financial status once and for all. Some people are lucky enough to do it, but most of us are not and never will be.
I don’t believe in slow and steady growth with conservative mutual funds or bonds either. With 6% – 10% yearly, you are barely beating the REAL inflation. Sure, you may make a million in fifty years, but that’s not what SharkInvestor.com is about.
What many of our articles, books, and online tutorial recommendations will share with you is an active approach to proactive investing. This includes constant hunting for good aggressive opportunities for generating high returns on your assets. The topics and research on this site include, but are not limited to:
- Popular entirely passive investment schemes: aggressive mutual funds, hedge funds, index funds, private investments
- Less popular passive investments: managed forex, stock, and options accounts. Pooled accounts (legal only), real estate, managed gambling accounts.
- Semi-passive investing opportunities: automated and manual trading by signals, trading with software trading systems
- Investing in a business, angel investing, venture capital deals. Running a business yourself will not be covered – we are looking to invest and step out of being involved in any “work”.
- Semi-active investment opportunities: business, real estate, and internet property flip/flopping, innovation investing.
- ETF’s & Options Active Investing, despite its risk, we will document how to manage it, create strategies with a 90% success rate, and create a Plan B to fix a losing trade when possible.
If you feel interested or a bit excited, it’s time to subscribe to this blog. If you don’t do it now, you are likely to forget to come again and will barely have any use of the time you just spent reading this page.
Other types of active investing – futures – will rarely be spoken about here. If you are looking for an “investing job,” there are many resources to help you learn forex or futures. I will review such opportunities here, but things that go too much into working for money will generally be avoided.
THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT RISKS INVOLVED IN ANY TYPE OF INVESTING. GENERALLY, THE HIGHER RETURNS YOU AIM TO ACHIEVE, THE HIGHER THE RISKS YOU ARE TAKING WILL BE. NEVER EVER INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE. NEVER INVEST MONEY INTENDED FOR FOOD, EDUCATION, RENT, DEBT PAYMENTS, OR MEDICAL NEEDS. NEVER TAKE ANY INVESTMENT ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATION ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE AS 100% TRUE WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR. And most important, “measure twice and cut once” trade on simulators for a time until you feel comfortable since there are far more factors that can help you or hurt you outside the scope of our material.
Finally, don’t go further without checking our Disclaimer.