Are There Hidden Secrets For Successful Investing?
Sure, there are. Coca Cola owners achieved wealth using a secret formula. Bill Gates made billions investing in a software company offering products with protected source code. And Mr. or Mrs. X is making millions right now using a private/hidden system for Forex trading. But do you really believe that there is someone who is hiding the good opportunities from you?
Conspiracy theories are for losers, you know it. No one is stopping you to create wealth and no, working hard is not the best way to do it.
There are plenty of good investment opportunities out there, which are well known, legal and available for everyone who is disciplined, motivated and willing to take reasonable risks.
Can You Become A Remarkable Investor?
Remarkable investing requires research, due diligence, “nose” and determination. This blog will provide you with the first three... The rest depends entirely on on you.
Your motivation, discipline and creativity will determine if you can retire in five, ten, fifteen or twenty-five years. The aim of this site is to help you do it sooner rather than later without putting your savings at significant risks.
Is The Shark Investor For You?
The answer is yes, if you are:
- Willing to significantly outperform the rates that your local bank can give you
- Disciplined and ready to invest regularly
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Ready to put some of your hard earned money at risk
- Eager to make the money work for you instead of you working for money
This blog is NOT for people who:
- Believe in get-rich-quick schemes and “HYIP”
- Believe that the government or other agencies want to prevent them from achieving wealth
- Use 3 or more credit cards
- Are so much afraid of losses that they never take a good opportunity
If you can see yourself in the first group, then The Shark Investor Blog is exactly for you. Subscribe now to stay updated with new picks, reviews, advice, tutorials and many more.
If you belong to the second group, then there is nothing I can do for you and nothing you can do for me.
The Shark’s Approach To Investing
I don’t believe in hunting the one and only big opportunity which will change your financial status once and for all. Some people are lucky enough to do it, but most of us are not and never will be.
I don’t believe in slow and steady grow with conservative mutual funds or bonds either. With 10% – 12% yearly you are barely beating the inflation. Sure, you may make a million in fifty years, but that’s not what this blog is about.
What I am going to share with you is my active approach to passive investing. This includes constant hunting for good aggressive opportunities for generating high returns on your assets. The topics and research on this blog include, but are not limited to:
- Popular entirely passive investment schemes: aggressive mutual funds, hedge funds, index funds, private investments
- Less popular passive investments: managed forex, stock and options accounts. Pooled accounts (legal only), real estate, managed gambling accounts
- Semi-passive investing opportunities: automated and manual trading by signals, trading with software trading systems
- Investing in business, angel investing, venture capital deals. Running a business yourself will not be covered – we are looking to invest and step out of being involved in any “work”.
- Semi-active investment opportunities: business, real estate and internet property flip/flopping, innovation investing.
If you feel interested or a bit excited, it’s time to subscribe to this blog. If you don’t do it now, you are likely to forget to come again and will barely have any use of the time you just spent reading this page.
Entirely active investing – like self trading – will rarely be spoken about here. If you are looking for “investing job”, there are many resources who will help you learn forex or stock trading. I will review such opportunities here, but things which go too much into working for money will generally be avoided.
THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT RISKS INVOLVED IN ANY TYPE OF INVESTING. GENERALLY THE HIGHER RETURNS YOU AIM TO ACHIEVE, THE HIGHER THE RISKS YOU ARE TAKING WILL BE. NEVER EVER INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO LOSE. NEVER INVEST MONEY INTENDED FOR FOOD, EDUCATION, RENT, DEBT PAYMENTS OR MEDICAL NEEDS. NEVER TAKE ANY INVESTMENT ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATION ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE AS 100% TRUE WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH A PROFESSIONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
Finally, don’t go further without checking our Disclaimer.