I read a lot of investment blogs, but don’t necessarily expect you to do the same. So I will occasionally select the most interesting stuff published out there and give you short remarks and links. If you are a blogger too, let me know when you publish something that can be related to aggressive investing.
- Saving is one of the ways to obtain money for investing. The Clever Dude is proposing 3 ways to do it – first, second, third.
- Elle wonders if the technology is pushing us further into debt. And debt and investing rare go hand in hand (unless done the right way)
- I still haven’t published anything about real estate investing (coming soon), but you can check why Fiscal Musings likes real estate – part I and part II
- Pinyo is giving 50 Frugal Tips, Ideas, and Resources
- Not everyone is worried about the US mortgage crisis. For example the blogger of My Two Dollars feels ok about it.
- The simple dollar has an excellent post – Emotional Fulfillment and Financial Success
That’s it for me today. Hope I am giving you some useful reading. Again, if you feel something worthy is missing, use the comment to suggest it.